Wanda Westberg, a Berkeley artist, has established a reputation as one of the Bay Area’s fine oil painters. Her work has evolved from plein air painting to studio work and covers a variety of subject matter, including landscapes, still life objects, figures, animals, and urban scenes of San Francisco and the East Bay.
Wanda first studied oil painting with Arnold Schifrin, a flamboyant expressionist artist who chronicled Topanga Canyon, Mexico and California beaches and championed the status of Los Angeles artists.
Paintings currently available at:
- Nielsen Arts, Berkeley, California
- Attic Gallery, Camas, Washington
- Epperson Gallery, Crockett, California
- KCC Modern Living, Berkeley, California
- Shoh Gallery, Berkeley, California